Welcome to Module 4! This module will introduce you to creating your Blackboard Profile.
Upon the completion of this module, you will:
- Recall the process
ofcreating your profile.
- Recall the process of editing your profile photo.
To Do List
- Read: Creating Your Profile (LO1, LO2)
- Watch: My Blackboard Profiles (LO1)
- Watch: How to Add a Profile Photo (LO1, LO2)
- Watch: How to Manage your Profile (LO1)
- Complete: Update Profile Photo (LO1, LO2)
Creating Your Profile
During your time as an online student
Please view the following creating your enhanced profile page for specific details on developing your profile.
When uploading your profile photo, you may receive an error message that your photo is too large. If this is the case, you can utilize a tool such as Google Draw to crop and resize your photo. The following video tutorial does a great job
My Blackboard Profiles
How to Manage your Profile
How to Add a Profile Photo
Now that you’ve reviewed how to create your profile and upload your profile photo, please log in to Blackboard and create your profile. Your profile should include your photo, and three profile tiles of your choosing.